-
  Въпроси/Отговори  •  Търсене  •  Потребители  •  Потребителски групи   •  Регистрирайте се  •  Профил  •  Влезте, за да видите съобщенията си  •  Вход

Grrrr започва SC2! Следващата тема
Предишната тема
Създайте нова темаНапишете отговор
Автор Съобщение
Clear
The Bulgarians Guild

МнениеПуснато на: Сря Авг 25, 2010 5:59 pm Отговорете с цитатВърнете се в началото

There's also new news. The "Green Eyed Warrior", Grrrr.. is returning as an oGs player. You should look forward to it.

TIG: Grrrr... is joining oGs?

Spunky: Yes. He's using Starcraft 2 to make his comeback. He'll be using oGs as his nest. You should be expecting great things.
Вижте профила на потребителяИзпратете лично съобщение
dobber
SmallGods Guild

Местожителство: Hall of Heroes

МнениеПуснато на: Сря Авг 25, 2010 11:07 pm Отговорете с цитатВърнете се в началото

Rainy написа:
There's also new news. The "Green Eyed Warrior", Grrrr.. is returning as an oGs player. You should look forward to it.

TIG: Grrrr... is joining oGs?

Spunky: Yes. He's using Starcraft 2 to make his comeback. He'll be using oGs as his nest. You should be expecting great things.

По-изненадващото е че се присъединява към оГс, най-добрият Корейски отбор в момента. Иначе, тои така или иначе си живее там, защо да не се пробва в турнира Smile

Clear
The Bulgarians Guild

МнениеПуснато на: Чет Авг 26, 2010 6:45 pm Отговорете с цитатВърнете се в началото

To явно oGs си правят маркетинга на гърба на чужденците.
Взеха Team Liquid на гости, сега и Grrr.
Smile
Clear
The Bulgarians Guild

МнениеПуснато на: Пет Сеп 10, 2010 3:10 pm Отговорете с цитатВърнете се в началото

JulyZerg
Цитат:
The "God of War", July, has officially announced that he will be moving to Starcraft 2.

July, who belonged in STX Soul, did not recontract after his contract ended at the end of August. He revealed that he will be joining a Starcraft 2 team in order to take up on another challenge. Thus, July is the second progamer, after Iron, to officially announce his move to Starcraft 2. He is the first of the three "Top Star" Progamers to officially announce the fact.

July will be joining a new Starcraft 2 team that is in the middle of creation, run by a coach who has previously coached in a Progame team before. There are other players such as Kim Song Jae, Lee Chang Hoon, and Shim So Myung, and they will have an official announcement regarding their creation sometime soon.

When asked about why he was transitioning to Starcraft 2, he said that "Because I didn't have many opportunities to play in official matches, I felt my purpose on the team diminish. I really wanted to play in a match. During this time, I got to play Starcraft 2. At the beginning, I didn't have much interest in it, but over time, I got more and more interested and soon after I decided that I wanted to be active as a gamer in Starcraft 2 as I got better at the game."

Regarding Starcraft 2's gameplay, he said that "I think the game has gotten more difficult compared to the original", adding that "But because I had experience playing Starcraft as a progamer, I'm getting better rapidly." He added that "I'm currently the first place in my Diamond League, and I'm over 1500 points".

Regarding his playing in the TG Sambo-Intel SC2 Open Season 2, he said that "My goal obviously is to win", and added a confident remark, saying that "I've been watching the players who has passed the preliminaries of Season 1, and I thought I could have definitely won"

Finally, July said that "There may be a lot of people who knew about this before, and there may be a lot of you who only learned about this through this article, but I am planning on being as diligent as I was when I was active as a Starcraft progamer", and adding that "While I'm now active in Starcraft 2, I am asking for my fans to continue to cheer for me just as before".

Eто това му е профилът: http://sc2ranks.com/kr/79521/FantaPrime
Вече поне е официално.
Tester и Cool правят отбор, RainBow и July - също.
dobber
SmallGods Guild

МнениеПуснато на: Пет Сеп 10, 2010 5:42 pm Отговорете с цитатВърнете се в началото

Ами яко. Точно се чудех кои ще е първият от големите, които ще прескочат. Iron никога не е бил от топ играчите.

Сега ще видим дали някои от отборите ще реши да прави и сц2 отбор.

Clear
The Bulgarians Guild

МнениеПуснато на: Пет Сеп 17, 2010 12:31 pm Отговорете с цитатВърнете се в началото

Imageь
He's on a horse!

Цитат:
e-Sport's first Grand Slam title holder, the Genius Terran NaDa, also called the "Living Legend" announced that he will be moving onto Starcraft 2. NaDa is the only one to win six individual leagues while winning 3 contests in each league, succeeding in a "Grand Slam".

NaDa was active under WeMade Fox until August, but chose not to re-contract in August so that he can transition to Starcraft 2. Representatives from WeMade have tried to re-contract with NaDa, but NaDa's will was so strong that WeMade gave up trying to re-contract with the player.

WeMade's Kim Yong Hwa said that "While we tried to recontract, there was nothing we could do because NaDa was so certain about what he wanted to do", adding that "While the void left behind by the team's Franchise star NaDa is regrettable, because he is so confident and he has a strong will, we believe that he will revive as an even bigger star. We will continue to cheer for him"

He currently lives outside the dorms, and he is practicing so that he can enter the GSL this upcoming October. He has also announced that he will be active as an individual in Starcraft 2, without belonging to a progame team. TSL and STARTALE and other Starcraft 2 teams have tried to recruit NaDa, but they have not been able to convince him.

Meanwhile, WeMade set Midas as the team's captain, and in order to lessen the void left by NaDa, they are looking to recruit players in order to prepare for the next season.

Ето го втория от големите.
Smile
dobber
SmallGods Guild

МнениеПуснато на: Пет Сеп 17, 2010 12:42 pm Отговорете с цитатВърнете се в началото

Аз пък вчера четох че бил почти сигурен за STARTALE, заедно с JulyZerg. Явно се е отказал от отбора. Вече двама колоса в scbw преминават към сц2, така че очаквам скоро да бъдат последвани от много от Б отборите. От старите колоси на scbw само и единствено NaDa успяваше редовно да прави победи срещу новите звезди. Толкова, че не е излизал от топ30 в класацията на KeSPa. Всички останали фейлваха по-често от колкото се искаше на феновете.

Clear
The Bulgarians Guild

МнениеПуснато на: Пет Сеп 17, 2010 7:13 pm Отговорете с цитатВърнете се в началото

Цитат:
July
ZergLee
IntotheRainbow
Silver
Silent_Control
Ssoja

Всички без ssoja и ZergLee са били 2150+ ELO peak в BW.
Явно тези STARTALE ще са новите фаворити.
Clear
The Bulgarians Guild

МнениеПуснато на: Нед Сеп 19, 2010 4:47 pm Отговорете с цитатВърнете се в началото

http://sc2ranks.com/kr/78202/sAviOr
Не знам дали е той или не, но вече е top15 в света.
Доколкото знам няма да го допускат до турнирите на Gom, но може да играе на западната „сцена“, освен ако не го вкарат в затвора преди това (както се говори).
Знае ли човек...
NATO
High Rank Utopia

МнениеПуснато на: Нед Сеп 19, 2010 10:10 pm Отговорете с цитатВърнете се в началото

Gorchiza kyde e ?

SmallGods Guild

МнениеПуснато на: Нед Сеп 19, 2010 10:29 pm Отговорете с цитатВърнете се в началото

Rainy написа:
http://sc2ranks.com/kr/78202/sAviOr
Не знам дали е той или не, но вече е top15 в света.
Доколкото знам няма да го допускат до турнирите на Gom, но може да играе на западната „сцена“, освен ако не го вкарат в затвора преди това (както се говори).
Знае ли човек...

Абе те го осъдиха на затвор... как може да играе? или аз съм объркал или има сеулски затворнически отбор по сц2 = СЗОПСЦ@

Покажи мнения от преди:      
Създайте нова темаНапишете отговор

Идете на:   

Следващата тема
Предишната тема
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети